Home  •  FAQ  •   Moderators Manual  •   Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

installing FarCry View next topic
View previous topic
jra_1574
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys i finally decided to get the game, so im trying to install it, but i believed i screwed up somewhere when buying the game

Everytime i try to install it it comes with the"Run setup32.exe on 32 bit windows, or run setup64.exe on 64 bit Windows" i have looked over the DVD and nothing only 32bit... hmmm im disappointed..

I have read other forums and they said there is a 64bit, and also a solution to it can be that if i install the game on a 32bit machine and copy the folder to the 64bit works... But i have no 32 bit pc that i can use... so im screwed... I guess i have to put the game on sell... =]

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

never mind i installed it... not the one i bought but one that i got from the net... which at the end it's disappointing and lame...

So everything works fine, i installed the last patch 1.4 cumulative.. and an NO CD crack plus i dl all the maps from the dl section here (grimclan) and everything looks fine i can join multiplayer with my legal/legit key from the one i bought..
but when i try to play i can't move the gun, i believe i have to config the mouse or something i can only move the guy but no the aiming...lol so Hopefully i see u guys in game...

Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello JRA,
I've seen the same problem you described... You can move your character with the "WASD" keys, but you cant aim your gun. The solution is "lame". Go into options from the main menu, click on control options, click on the defaults button on the bottom of the screen. Don't know how or why, but you will be shoosting in no time. You can also get into options while in a campaine or mutliplayer by pressing the "esc" key.

As lame as the game is compared to todays standards its been a great time waster. Clark and I are usually hanging out in Extreme Areana playing free for all (FFA) or assault.

See you in game.

Cheers -- Gunny

P.S. to get into multiplayer you will need your old UBI login and password.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thx Gunny, and i saw on multiplayer but there are lots of rooms, but only a few have ppl in... =]
well see u soon in game

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic