Home  •  FAQ  •   Moderators Manual  •   Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Project Reality View next topic
View previous topic
GRIM-STIFFLER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[i] So i am sure those of you who are playing bf2 are seeing the EA notification for the project reality when you start the game...i have been keeping up with this mod and so far it is definitely worth it...but i would hold off for a bit longer before downloading it right now...they are having some issues migrating the single player with the actual mod being advertised and as soon as they get the fix for it i will update then if you are interested you can get it...it has some kickass weapons and vehicles along with maps...these guys are kicking ass with this mod...i recommend it if you like bf2 but it is different in one big way, keyword is "reality"...they are making this as true to life that a video game can get which is just making it even more fun! more as soon as i know...

dont eat yellow snow

stiffy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic