Home  •  FAQ  •   Moderators Manual  •   Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RC is nothing but a bunch of bored little headhunters!!! View next topic
View previous topic
GRIM-EAGLE
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am finding it very hard to believe people still don't understand the concept of "serverside mods". I have been a member of the Grim clan for about 4 years now and I have been playing GR since it first arrived. I played Rainbow Six then Covert-ops previously. I was in a number one ranked clan "ATG" for these games in "Clan Ladder.Com. Never in all the time have I been accused of cheating, hacking or any other dishonest act. I never would allow my self to associated with any clan that did.

Having said this I feel I can give an honest and respectfull comment on this situation. I was able to become a very good combatant with pistols. This is because of the pistol training we all, including anyone who wanted to play in our server, received from the extreme fighting of "srt" (spawn rape training) and Grim seige maps. There is no way anyone left these maps or rooms with any pemanent mods installed on their computer. Anyone who played these games will honestly remember the first time playing in a normal room, the of the removal of these mods. BUT, after a very short time playing you were playing with more accuracy than you could before previously playing Grim modded rooms. I am sure there are many of our friends who know this and still play with us with no negative comments.

As far as being banned from other rooms because of these supposed hacks, I find that to be quite ironic or even hypocritical of them considering that if they had first hand knowledge of the Grim rooms than they would obviously still have these same "hacks" still installed on their own computers!

This of course is only my opinion, and I would like to state that I am proud and honoured to be a member of the Grim Clan.

1ST Sergeant
1ST Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

couldn't have said it better myself Eagle,

btw Greydeath just curious who you are in Gr lobby?

I have often thought lots of other players in other rooms cheat...but I usually attribute it to the fact that they are hosting or playing in their servers which usually helps out in the ping department.

and btw also, I play with JRA lots of times and I haven't seen him cheat. T be honest I am getting sick and tired of all the cheat talk/bantering ....just play the freaking game and stfu.

Clark

1ST Sergeant
1ST Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have to slightly agree with the comment that we do some noob bashing. I recall coming in as a new player and general helping me get set up etc. And I, as other grims, do give advice to INTERESTED players on how to advance, play CTF, get out of spawn rape situations etc, HOWEVER over the last year I have lost patience for players that come in and do nothing, lay down and block routes etc even after being asked to move. Most of the time they are overseas players that don't speak English anyway so its really a lost cause trying to help them. Should I be more patient and not Noob bash? well perhaps on occasion I should....but I will be dammed if I will offer nice comments to players that are clueless and not really willing to accept it even it was offered. There is nothing I like more than playing with skilled players be they Grims or other clan members (i.e. LA Dude, JRA, El Guerrea, SirFet, Headtrip, various RKs and FCR peeps etc). So thats more of my $0.02 worth. Oh btw I have never been accused of cheating in their rooms (I play in Rk, FCR and Ghostaholic rooms all the time).

Clark Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the fact that you admit to playing in RK room leaves me alittle befuddled as it is , I say this for a couple reasons

Do you remember a clan about 3 years back that was caught on UBI for posting Cheats to the players in UBI the clan was named DDV and had players that went by the name of
DDV CubaGurl
DDV Devil
DDV SirBong
DDV Alix D
well when they all were caught for making in game cheats they were hacked on UBI nearly everyday they got tired of it and they decided it was time to drop their DDV tags and they did so and they became RK

now one of their in house cheaters that i keep tabs on closely is RK Hunter because when he was in my CHEAT FREE CLAN back in the Day i was with WCAR which stood for West coast Airborn Rangers we had an issue with him as he was caught in use of Cheats ...specifically the ALL IN ONE GR cheat program, we booted him from our forums and from our clan, and he was the one hosting our forums so that made it worse ...he took the forum down and put up several ***** out properties torwards me and others within my clan ... if you want more info on that goto BADS and check it out

He used to go by the name of AlixD now his tags are RK Hunter and we explained all this to the admin of RK and because they were making in house mods of their own they accepted him readily ...so just be warned that clan is one of the reasons why Cheats are still available within the GR community...as they do and have been making and releasing their own in house mods for some time now
GRIM-GENERAL
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As to the serversided issue, I formally request any persons that want to argue the fact, know what the hell serversided means before they get judgmental on me and my clan. Plain and simple if you want to complain about a certain kit etc. maybe you should take a better look. Its a freaking serverided mod which clearly you dont understand what the word serversided means.

Serversided means, all the players that join room have use of the same exact files. Fooking gr police! It's SERVERSIDED

P.S. There are no built in hacks, you people have no clue what your talking about.

Last edited by GRIM-GENERAL on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
jra_1574
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyDeath wrote:

-=JRA=- WTF you know who i am speaking of, and i stated to you back then it is no different now ...BADS banned you, SIR banned you and i hear that another well known clan has recently told you the same due to this mod as well that i am speaking of in this lengthly reply..I am still awaiting a reply back on this topic to make certain of their request to you before i post that clans name here

Enough said on my part

yea i know SiR banned me because i owned and boned them... but not any other clan has.. BADS hasn't and now if u are talking about 5th element, don't worry i know it's you-- Raijin 5th element... why?, well first create a new xfire account with 5th element clan as ur nick.. or why would you use the username of moggraydeath? anyways SiR is the only one that banned me, but it's only them... check RC and i am clean, they watched the replay and according to them i am clean... even though they could have said i cheated, i am 100% sure that i didn't and no one else accused me, not even ThC ( who was in SiR when i owned them)... so i won't just join ur server Raijin 5th or may i say ex MOG Greydeath....

Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I will say it once more,
I HAVE SAID ALL I NEED TO SAY!!!

LMAO

GRiM-SPEC.OPS
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and on another topic, please take your whinny b*tch b*tching somewhere else, GRiM has always and will always play fair so if you want to be owned fair and square, Welcome. If you can't handle it, then Fk OFF!

Also, The RK's I know and have played with recently don't seem to be cheating to me. I win some they win some, so be it.

Also 2, I never cry from loosing a game (any way you want to define loosing) I suggest you try not to as well.

And finally, Funny to me how some fricken pencil necks get all buched up about a misconception and keep writing books about it in all the forums. How about you tell someone who cares, like um ......... maybe . . . . . people that realy hack. They may care more and it seems as if all you non GRiM know way more about that than us GRiM members from all the I used to this and that guy who was named, back in the day, Hack, Hack, was a cheater (you crying here) Cough, cough, choke . . and so on.
There is more to Life than Vid Games Peeps.
Oh, Yeah, and btw, you did get owned, by us, fair and square = wanna cry about it_ go check the replays if your so fookin good at it. Foooken NOOB!
LMWAO

Now please excuse me as I'ma go stick my d*ck in the mashed potatoes.

[DK-F]5.5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody have to replay wend the see a post like this: RC is nothing but a bunch of bored little headhunters!!!
And like i see you are good at copy wend you post it 2 times Smile i also like your new post http://grimclan.com/viewtopic.php?t=692 Rolling Eyes yp hue is that fore Question sins i have the same in my pm inbox??
And for your copy, you never replay to your copy at RC there is also only 43 replies and 1584 views to that Cool

i am SRY for posting this but i did den start it.

Cheers
ME Laughing
Edit: ya sorry for my bad spelling, ill try do better next time Rolling Eyes

Last edited by [DK-F]5.5 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRIM-EAGLE
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

???????? English man English !!!

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[DK-F]5.5 wrote:
Som boddy have to replay wen the see a post like this: RC is nothing but a bunch of bored little headhunters!!!
And like i se you are good at copy wen you post it 2 times Smile i also like your new post http://grimclan.com/viewtopic.php?t=692 Rolling Eyes yp hou is that fore Question sins i have the same in my pm inbox??
And for your copy, you never replay to your copy at RC there is also only 43 replies and 1584 veiws to that Cool

i am SRY for posting this but i ditten start it.

Cheers
ME Laughing

I think he means something like this:
Somebody have to replay when they see a post like this: RC is nothing but a bunch of bored little headhunters!!!! and like i see, you are good copying, you post it 2 times Smile I also like your new post...... what's that for?, since i have the same in my private message inbox...
and for your copy, you never reply to your copy, at RC there is also only 43 replies and 1584 views to that Cool

I am sorry for posting this but i did start it.

Cheers
ME Laughing

1ST Sergeant
1ST Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't care what he (DK) said...I have better things to do like go clip my toenails. Wink

Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think JRA has joined RC, lmao.
He's sounding like them anyway by posting stuff like, I am realy good at GR and stuff. . . . . . . . I pwnd u hehehe. . . . . . .

lol

P.S.
I could realy give a ratz arse
I just like playing without all the whining

GRIM-COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spec, not sure what the comment about JRA was about. JRA is a good guy. As far as his last statement went he was only trying to clarify what he thought DK was saying.

JRA has always been a good friend to the clan, and I hope he continues to be. He's played GR with us for years.

As far as this whole topic goes, it's about time to let it rest. We know we don't cheat and that's all the matters. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, whether it be right or wrong.
jra_1574
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
come to me friday and i'll show u what's ownage specs Smile

and i am not on either side....

and yea lock this topic command/general

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic