Home  •  FAQ  •   Moderators Manual  •   Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

@GRIM-GENERAL View next topic
View previous topic
}SkOrPn--7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GRIM-GENERAL wrote:
Can retail players play in demo lobbys to? If we have purchased graw 2 can we play in the demo lobbies with are friends that have not yet purchased the game?

Answer is yes How?

GRAW2 is installed into C\Porgram Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Make a copy of the entire content of "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2" including folder to a safe location then uninstall GRAW2.
GRAW does not require registry entries to work both in SP or MP all you need is a short cut to the "graw2.exe" file.

Download and install the Retail demo and patch as required. Then copy the complete content of this folder "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2" back into the same Ubisoft folder on your "C" drive and create a shortcut to the "graw2.exe" file on your desktop. You will now have a DEMO .exe file and the full game .exe file so choose which game you wish to launch and go play. Just about all games require no registry entries to play so if you have the HDD space forget about installing the game just copy/paste the main folder back to your Program Files and your up and running same can be done for GR.
GRIM-GENERAL
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tip man, Thank you. If you have Graw 1 you should give my map pack a try.
My Dedust map is awesome. Of course the others are pretty good to.
}SkOrPn--7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that was a old post you made but seeing as no one answered the question with truth or didn't know I thought I would let you know anyway as it applies to just about all games.

As for your GRIM DeDust & GRIM Map Pack you bet I have both and gave it a good flogging when I was playing GRAW1 it was a good mod so I guess now is a good time to thank you for it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic